Limerick

March 25th, 2008 · 7 Comments

Breath makes contact with blood
And joins the rush of the flood.
What air once contained
Now rolls through my veins
And will one day flow back into the mud.

Tags: 2008 · AP Issues · March 2008 · Nate Logsdon · Poetry

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Mariam // Oct 11, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Unas moiras de fresa y valliina, a veces transparentes. Me gustan sus sabores, sus colores y hasta la sonoridad de la palabra MOIRA y ased vestidas con esos tonos pastel resultan afan me1s atrayentes. Sere1 porque se saben vestir con el atuendo adecuado a cada ocasif3n que consiguen que las sigamos y vayamos, en me1s de una ocasif3n, hacia ellas?

• 2 http://insurance.on.a.car.clautoinsurance.info/ // Dec 10, 2015 at 7:02 am

It’s about time someone wrote about this.

• 3 best auto insurance in San Francisco CA // Mar 4, 2016 at 9:21 am

IMHO you’ve got the right answer!

• 4 cheap car insurance // May 20, 2016 at 8:21 am

When I was a child living in a small, northern Maine town with no library, the bookmobile came every few weeks. It was always a magical day. We were allowed to borrow the same number of books as our current grade in school. I’ll always remember the wonderful smell of the books. The librarian was a delightful woman. Her husband drove the bookmobile. Believe it or not, over 45 years later, I still have that precious library card.

• 5 http://www.simonrestaurantmarketing.com/ // Jun 10, 2016 at 6:28 am

One Thing: PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS! Offensively, we should be in the shotgun EVERY PLAY!We can run with Green out of that formation & Rodgers & the O-Line alike both seem to be more comfortable in that formation. GPG

• 6 source // Oct 11, 2017 at 4:17 am

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for
    information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the best I
    have found out so far. However, what concerning the bottom line?
    Are you positive in regards to the source?

• 7 click // Nov 13, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Hi, always i used to check website posts here in the early hours
    in the break of day, for the reason that i like to learn more and more.